A joint initiative of the Staff Association and
CSIRO to shine a light on men’s health during
Men’s Health Week (June 15-21).
- Wednesday 17 June 2020
- 9:30 am to 12.30 pm (AEST)
- Streamed online via https://webcast.csiro.au/#/webcasts/menshealth
- Agenda – PDF
Who should attend?
All who are interested in the health of the
men in our lives: yourself, partner, father, son,
brother, friend or work colleague.
- Physical health – Craig Harper
- Mental health – Beyond Blue
- Work life balance – CSIRO staff panel sharing their experiences
- EAP – What is it and how can it help me or someone I know?